Lesson 1 Review
1. What are the minimum credentials necessary to create a Windows Server 2003 computer account in an OU in a domain? Consider all steps of the process. Assume Active Directory does not yet have an account for the computer.
a. Domain Admins
b. Enterprise Admins
c. Administrators on a domain controller
d. Account Operators on a domain controller
e. Server Operators on a domain controller
f. Account Operators on the server
g. Server Operators on the server
h. Administrators on the server
The correct answers are d and h. Account Operators on a domain controller are assigned the minimum permissions necessary to create a computer object in the domain. You must be a member of the local Administrators group on the server to change its domain membership.
2. Which locations allow you to change the domain membership of a Windows Server 2003 computer?
a. The properties of My Computer
b. Control Panel’s System application
c. Active Directory Users and Computers
d. The Network Connections folder
e. The Users application in Control Panel
The correct answers are a, b, and d.
3. What command-line tools will create a domain computer account in Active Directory?
The correct answers are a and b.
5-30 Chapter 5 Computer Accounts Page Lesson 2 Review
1. What platforms are capable of joining a domain?
a. Windows 95
b. Windows NT 4
c. Windows 98
d. Windows 2000
e. Windows Me
f. Windows XP
g. Windows Server 2003
The correct answers are b, d, f, and g.
2. You open a computer object and, on the Operating System tab, discover that no properties are displayed. What causes these properties to be absent?
A computer has not joined the domain using that account. When a system joins the domain, by default it populates the properties shown on the Operating System tab.
3. An executive has a laptop running Windows XP, with a machine name of “TopDog.” You want to allow the executive’s laptop to join the domain, and you want to be sure that the computer is configured by the group policies linked to the Desktops OU immediately. How can you achieve this goal?
Create a computer object in the Desktops OU for the TopDog computer. While creating the account, select the executive’s user account for the property, The Following User Or Group Can Join This Computer To A Domain.
4. Why is it a best practice to create a computer account in the domain prior to joining a machine to the domain?
There are several reasons why it is a best practice to create a computer account in the domain prior to joining a machine to the domain. The first reason relates to the fact that if an account is not created in advance, one will be generated automatically when the computer joins the domain, and that account will be located in the default Computers container. The result is that computer policies, which are typically linked to specific OUs, will not apply to the newly joined computer. And, because most organizations do have specific OUs for computers, you are left with an extra step to remember: moving the computer object to the correct OU after joining the domain. Finally, by creating a computer object in advance, you can specify which groups (or users) are allowed to join a system to the domain with that account. In short, you have more flexibility and control during deployment.
Questions and Answers 5-31 Page 5-23
Lesson 3 Review
1. After a period of expansion, your company created a second domain. Last week-end, a number of machines that had been in your domain were moved to the new domain. When you open Active Directory Users And Computers, the objects for those machines are still in your domain, and are displayed with a red “X” icon. What is the most appropriate course of action?
a. Enable the accounts
b. Disable the accounts
c. Reset the accounts
d. Delete the accounts
The correct answer is d. When the machines were removed from the domain, their accounts were not deleted, probably due to permissions settings. The machines now belong to another domain. These accounts are no longer necessary.
2. A user reports that during a logon attempt, a message indicated that the computer cannot contact the domain because the domain controller is down or the computer account may be missing. You open Active Directory Users And Computers and discover that the account for that computer is missing. What steps should you take?
Create a computer account, disjoin the user’s computer from the domain, and then rejoin it to the domain.
3. A user reports that during a logon attempt, a message indicates that the computer cannot contact the domain because the domain controller is down or the computer account may be missing. You open Active Directory Users and Computers and that computer’s account appears normal. What steps should you take?
Reset the computer account, disjoin the computer from the domain, then rejoin it to the domain.
注册－收款工具那么多，为何选择Payoneer？ ｜ 为何申请Payoneer万事达预付卡+欧美日收款银行账号？
Payoneer有卡账户和无卡账户的区别 ｜ Payoneer个人账户注册申请教程 ｜ P卡公司帐户注册教程
Payoneer欧元帐户（虚拟卡） ｜ Payoneer英镑帐户 ｜ Payoneer日元帐户 ｜ 订购实体卡（P卡）
Payoneer卡年费啥时候扣？ ｜ Payoneer卡休眠和激活 ｜ P卡到期后如何更换？ ｜ 如何注销P卡？
官方－Payoneer秉承公正、公开、透明服务 ｜ Payoneer官方最新政策汇总 ｜ 官方客服联系方式
Payoneer官方费用表 ｜ 如何减少Payoneer的手续费？ ｜ 点此免除入账费 ｜ 点此降低提现费
跨境收款服务商拷问篇——Payoneer ｜ Payoneer客户答疑手册（FAQ） ｜ Payoneer手机App
收款－跨境电商/外贸收款方式对比 ｜ Payoneer可以错名收款吗？
Amazon亚马逊卖家设置Payoneer卡收款教程 ｜ Payoneer支持从美国电商平台Newegg收款
CJ联盟设置Payoneer卡收款 ｜ ClickBank联盟设置Payoneer收款 ｜ Amazon联盟设置P卡收款
Payoneer如何从东南亚电商平台Lazada收款 ｜ 如何在Lazada开店？
Payoneer如何从拉美电商平台Linio收款？ ｜ Payoneer绑定非洲电商平台Jumia收款
Payoneer如何从跨境移动电商Wish收款？ ｜ Wish模式正在改变电商格局
Payoneer支持从法国乐天Priceminister收款 ｜ 法国电商平台CDiscount对接Payoneer收款
Payoneer可接受个人与公司信用卡付款（请求付款） ｜ 关于Payoneer卡充值
从PayPal提现到Payoneer卡教程及手续费用 ｜ PayPal无法绑定并转账到Payoneer卡？
提现－从Payoneer卡提现到国内银行账户 ｜ Payoneer无法从Dating联盟收款并限制提现方式
用P卡在中国银行ATM机取款4000元 ｜ 用Payoneer卡在中国建设银行ATM机取款500元