In this practice, you will install IIS and configure a new Web site and virtual directory.
Exercise 1: Install IIS
1. Open Add Or Remove Programs from the Control Panel and click Add/Remove Windows Components.
2. Select Application Server and click Details.
3. Select Internet Information Services (IIS) and click Details.
4. Ensure that, at a minimum, Common Files, File Transfer Protocol (FTP) Service, World Wide Web Service, and Internet Information Services Manager are selected.
5. Complete the installation.
Exercise 2: Prepare Simulated Web Content
1. Create a folder on the C:\ drive called ContosoCorp.
2. Open Notepad and create a file with the text “Welcome to Contoso.” Save the file as: “C:\ContosoCorp\Default.htm” being certain to surround the name with quotation marks.
3. Create a second file with the text “This is the site for Project 101.” Save the file as: “C:\Docs\Project 101\Default.htm” being certain to surround the name with quotation marks.
Exercise 3: Create a Web Site
1. Open the Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager snap-in from the Administrative Tools group.
2. Right-click the Default Web Site and choose Stop.
3. Right-click the Web Sites node and choose New Web Site.
4. Give the site the name Contoso and the path C:\ContosoCorp. All other default settings are acceptable.
6-46 Chapter 6 Files and Folders Exercise 4: Create a Secure Virtual Directory
1. Right-click the Contoso site and choose New Virtual Directory.
2. Enter the alias Project101 and the path C:\Docs\Project 101.
3. Open the properties of the Project101 virtual directory.
4. Click Directory Security.
5. In the Authentication and Access Control frame, click Edit.
6. Deselect the option to allow anonymous access. Permission to the files in the site will now require valid user accounts. Click OK twice.
7. Open Internet Explorer and type http://server01.contoso.com. The Welcome To Contoso page should appear.
8. Type the URL http://server01.contoso.com/Project101. You will be prompted for credentials. Log on as Scott Bishop and the Project101 home page appears.
9. Change the permissions on the C:\Docs\Project 101\Default.htm document so that only Administrators can read the document.
10. Close and reopen Internet Explorer. Connect to http://server01.contoso.com/Project101 and authenticate as Administrator. The page should appear.
11. Close and reopen Internet Explorer again. Now, connect to the same URL as Scott Bishop. You should receive an Access Denied error (401–Unauthorized).
The following questions are intended to reinforce key information presented in this lesson. If you are unable to answer a question, review the lesson materials and try the question again. You can find answers to the questions in the “Questions and Answers” section at the end of this chapter.
1. You’re setting up a Web site in IIS on Server01. The site’s Internet domain name is adatum.com, and the site’s home directory is C:\Web\Adatum. Which URL should Internet users use to access files in the home directory of the site?
Lesson 4 Administering Internet Information Services 6-47 2. Data for your corporate intranet is currently stored on the D: drive of your IIS server. It is decided that the HR department will serve information about the company benefits and policies from its server, and that the URL to access the HR information should be http://intranet.contoso.com/hr. What do you need to configure?
a. A new Web site
b. A new FTP site
c. A virtual directory from file
d. A virtual directory
3. You want to ensure the highest level of security for your corporate intranet with-out the infrastructure of certificate services. The goal is to provide authentication that is transparent to users, and to allow you to secure intranet resources with the group accounts existing in Active Directory. All users are within the corporate fire-wall. What authentication method should you choose?
a. Anonymous Access
b. Basic Authentication
c. Digest Authentication
d. Integrated Windows Authentication
■ IIS is not installed by default. You can install it using the Windows Components Wizard through Add Or Remove Programs.
■ A Web or FTP site’s home directory is the physical location of resources to be served by that site.
■ A virtual directory is an alias and a path that points the IIS server to the location of resources. The URL takes the form http://server.dns.name/virtualdirectory. The resources can be located on a local volume or remote server.
■ IIS supports multiple levels of authentication. By default, Anonymous Authentication allows any connecting user to access public areas of the site, and Integrated Windows Authentication allows you to assign NTFS permissions to resources that you wish to secure further.
■ Access to IIS resources on NTFS volumes is controlled by ACLs, exactly as if the resource were being accessed by the Client For Microsoft Networks.
■ IIS has directory and application permissions. If both IIS permissions and NTFS permissions are applied, the more restrictive permissions are effective.
注册－为何申请Payoneer万事达预付卡+美国/欧洲/英国银行账号？ ｜ P卡申请被拒绝的原因
Payoneer有卡账户和无卡账户的区别 ｜ Payoneer个人账户注册申请教程 | （公司帐户）
Payoneer欧洲支付服务（欧元帐户） ｜ 激活Payoneer欧元虚拟卡 ｜ Payoneer推出日元收款帐户
Payoneer英国支付服务（英镑帐户） ｜ 订购Payoneer实体卡（P卡） ｜ Payoneer卡年费啥时候扣？
收到Payoneer万事达预付卡（P卡） ｜ Payoneer卡休眠和激活 ｜ 如何注销P卡 ｜ P卡到期后如何更换？
官方－Payoneer秉承公正、公开、透明服务 ｜ Payoneer官方最新政策汇总 ｜ 官方客服联系方式
Payoneer欧美收款账户费用表 ｜ 如何减少Payoneer入帐和取款手续费？
跨境收款服务商拷问篇——Payoneer ｜ Payoneer客户答疑手册（FAQ） ｜ Payoneer手机App
收款－跨境电商/外贸收款方式对比 ｜ Payoneer可以错名收款吗？ ｜ Payoneer还是蛮人性化的
Payoneer可接受个人与公司信用卡付款（请求付款） ｜ 关于Payoneer卡充值
Amazon亚马逊卖家设置Payoneer卡收款教程 ｜ Amazon联盟设置Payoneer卡收款
申请CJ联盟并设置Payoneer卡收款 ｜ ClickBank联盟设置Payoneer卡收款教程
Payoneer如何从东南亚电商平台Lazada收款 ｜ 如何在Lazada开店？
Payoneer如何从拉美电商平台Linio收款？ ｜ Payoneer绑定非洲电商平台Jumia收款
Payoneer如何从跨境移动电商Wish收款？ ｜ Wish模式正在改变电商格局
Payoneer支持从法国乐天Priceminister收款 ｜ 法国电商平台CDiscount对接Payoneer收款
Airbnb房东如何使用Payoneer收款？ ｜ Airbnb房东用哪种收款方式最划算？
从PayPal提现到Payoneer卡教程及手续费用 ｜ PayPal无法绑定并转账到Payoneer卡？
提现－从Payoneer卡提现到国内银行账户 ｜ Payoneer无法从Dating联盟收款并限制提现方式
用P卡在中国银行ATM机取款4000元 ｜ 用Payoneer卡在中国建设银行ATM机取款500元